Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade
Belgrade will hold a high-level meeting on energy security in the region with the participation of Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova.
The energy security policies of the Southeast Europe region, the role of the gas supply security infrastructure, the importance of international cooperation for stability and security of supply, green growth as a factor for economic benefits and investment, etc. will be discussed.
- » CEZ in Bulgaria Gets Permit for EUR 1.5 Million for Transmission Line Project
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Reconnects Nuclear Reactor after Capacity Tests
- » The Readiness of the Kozloduy NPP Unit V for Increased Power Output Will Be Tested
- » Submarine Power Cable Promotes Montenegro as Energy Hub for Balkans
- » The Electricity Price for Business Increased with 203%
- » KEVR Approved Electricity Prices for Customers of EVN Bulgaria from 1 July 2019