An Extraordinary EU Summit Has Begun in Brussels
The extraordinary European Union Summit has begun in Brussels. Leaders discuss the results of the European Parliament and the possibilities for defining the next President of the European Commission. Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also participate in the meeting.
European leaders discuss the distribution of top positions in the EU after the European elections. The overall assessment is that tonight there will be no single solution.
All European leaders entered the meeting without their mobile phones, so there was no leakage of information.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region