The Police Detained Person for the Murder in Haskovo Region
There is already detained person for the murder of the elderly man in the Haskovo village of Lozen. This was announced by the Appellate Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv.
It was added that the crime was committed with a small caliber rifle. The detainee has been staying at the victim's home. He has lived with the daughter of the murdered. According to investigators, the 54-year-old man has killed his father-in-law by imprudence.
He is about to be detained for 72 hours with an adjudicating prosecutor's decree and be apprehended as an accused. The case investigation continues.
- » NASA is Investigating the First Crime Committed in Space
- » The Escaped Prisoners from the Prison in Stara Zagora are Moldovan Citizens
- » The Recent Fake Bomb Alerts Turned out to Be Part of an International Action
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities