Fishing for White Sand Mussels in the Black Sea is Prohibited
By order of the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forest Desislava Taneva, from today the catch of white sand mussels of the species Donax trunculus and Chamelea gallina in the Bulgarian Black Sea aquatory is forbidden. The ban is introduced for a period of 30 days. It aims at preserving and ensuring the optimum conditions for the reproduction and development of white sand mussels populations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea