Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
It will be mostly sunny today. In the afternoon, clouds will develop, bringing rain showers and thunder to isolated places in the eastern and mountainous areas. A Light to moderate western wind will blow. Maximum temperatures will be between 23°C and 28°C. Atmospheric pressure is close to the average for the month and will remain unchanged. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Boryana Markova told Focus News Agency.
- » From 1901 to 1975 the Earth's Temperature Had Risen by 0.7-0.9 Degrees Celsius
- » Bulgaria Dumps Over 3 Million Tonnes of Garbage
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City