Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
It will be mostly sunny today. In the afternoon, clouds will develop, bringing rain showers and thunder to isolated places in the eastern and mountainous areas. A Light to moderate western wind will blow. Maximum temperatures will be between 23°C and 28°C. Atmospheric pressure is close to the average for the month and will remain unchanged. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Boryana Markova told Focus News Agency.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria