The Bulgarian Consulate In Barcelona Will Open On August 1st
The Bulgarian Consulate in Barcelona will open on August 1st, the BNR reports, referring to Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva. By decision of the government, the activities of the new consulate will cover the Autonomous Communities of Catalonia and Aragon.
Currently, Bulgarians living there have to travel to Valencia or Madrid for consular services. Barcelona has been visited by more than 30,000 Bulgarian tourists just for the last year, Zaharieva says:
"Our main task, as a government and as a ministry, is to facilitate access to administrative services and to make the connection with Bulgaria easier."
- » This Year China will Launch up to Eight New Satellites from the Beidou Navigation System
- » Once Again the British Parliament is Postponing the Vote for Brexit
- » FAA: It Is Still not Clear When the Boeing 737 Max Will Return to the Sky
- » Volcano in Mexico Has Erupted
- » Polls open in Netherlands and Britain for European Parliament Elections
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards