The Bulgarian Consulate In Barcelona Will Open On August 1st
The Bulgarian Consulate in Barcelona will open on August 1st, the BNR reports, referring to Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva. By decision of the government, the activities of the new consulate will cover the Autonomous Communities of Catalonia and Aragon.
Currently, Bulgarians living there have to travel to Valencia or Madrid for consular services. Barcelona has been visited by more than 30,000 Bulgarian tourists just for the last year, Zaharieva says:
"Our main task, as a government and as a ministry, is to facilitate access to administrative services and to make the connection with Bulgaria easier."
- » Trillions of Cigarette Butts Thrown on the Ground Annually
- » Ursula von der Leyen: The European Union does not Want a Hard Brexit
- » China is the World's Largest Watermelon Producer
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Juncker Has Accepted the Resignation of the Secretary-General Martin Selmayr
- » Short Circuit Shuts Down Three Reactors of a Russian NPP