The Bulgarian Consulate In Barcelona Will Open On August 1st
The Bulgarian Consulate in Barcelona will open on August 1st, the BNR reports, referring to Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva. By decision of the government, the activities of the new consulate will cover the Autonomous Communities of Catalonia and Aragon.
Currently, Bulgarians living there have to travel to Valencia or Madrid for consular services. Barcelona has been visited by more than 30,000 Bulgarian tourists just for the last year, Zaharieva says:
"Our main task, as a government and as a ministry, is to facilitate access to administrative services and to make the connection with Bulgaria easier."
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?
- » Berlin Summit: The World Leaders Reached an Agreement on Libya
- » The British Government is Considering Moving the House of Lords Outside London
- » Jordan's Parliament Passed a Bill Banning Gas Imports from Israel
- » World Leaders Gather in Berlin to Discuss the Libyan Crisis