31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved
31 projects will receive a total of over EUR 8 million for the second call for the INTERREG-IPP Bulgaria-Serbia cross-border program 2014-2020, the regional ministry announced.
The funds are for initiatives to create sustainable tourism, youth support and environmental care.
Minister Petya Avramova and Serbia's European Integration Minister Jadranka Joksimović today handed 20 of the grant recipients' contracts. In the next days, the rest are expected to be signed.
235 projects applied for the second call of the program, which has a budget of over EUR 12 million.
14 projects will finance sustainable tourism projects worth 3.5 million euros, 8 will support young people, 9 will be for risk management and environmental protection measures, 9 will be related to investments.
So far, 33 projects have been completed under the program, and the remaining six of the first projects will be completed by the end of the year.
The budget of the INTERREG-IPP Bulgaria - Serbia 2014-2020 program is EUR 34.1 million.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus