Scandinavian Air Pilot Strike is Over
Leadership management and trade union federations of pilots in Sweden, Norway and Denmark managed to agree on wage increases.
This year it will be 3.5%. In 2020, wages will increase by another three per cent, and by 2021 by four per cent. According to the SAS Executive Director, however, at least 24 hours will be required to normalize the flight schedule.
The SAS pilot strike began a week ago and affected about 4,000 flights and 380,000 passengers.
Protesters wanted higher wages and better working conditions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Sofia will have an "Ice Park"