Scandinavian Air Pilot Strike is Over
Leadership management and trade union federations of pilots in Sweden, Norway and Denmark managed to agree on wage increases.
This year it will be 3.5%. In 2020, wages will increase by another three per cent, and by 2021 by four per cent. According to the SAS Executive Director, however, at least 24 hours will be required to normalize the flight schedule.
The SAS pilot strike began a week ago and affected about 4,000 flights and 380,000 passengers.
Protesters wanted higher wages and better working conditions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast
- » Germany, France and Spain to Reopen Borders on June 15
- » Wizz Air: 20% Discount for all Flights to and from Bulgaria
- » Rules for Entering Bulgaria from June 1
- » Here is a List of Beaches in Bulgaria with Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds
- » Bulgaria's Resort Sunny Beach is Ready for Tourists