Police Detained About 20 Tons Bulgarian Contraband Tobacco in Hong Kong
The product was found in a container that came from our country, reported NOVA TV.
About 20 tons of hookah tobacco, believed to be smuggled, found in a container arriving from Bulgaria, discovered the Hog Kong authorities.
This was announced by the South China Morning Post newspaper, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The market price of the found tobacco amounts to $ 1.65 million.
Containers have been reported to contain items of everyday necessity, but on Monday, customs officers found the tobacco.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation
- » The Nexo Affair Ended in the US, but Not in Bulgaria