1,800 People Visit Pirogov Hospital During Easter Holidays
1,800 people have sought medical help in the emergency department of University Hospital Pirogov since April 26, the institution said, quoted by NOVA TV.
Its teams had difficult shifts in the Easter holidays. Of those 1,800 people, 260 had to remain in the hospital. The number of admitted patients with no health insurance was 15.
The children emergency room, unique for Bulgaria, took care of over 520 patients, 50 of which remain in Pirogov.
The departments of surgery and traumatology were the most busy. 250 patients were left for treatment in the hospital, 50 of them children. A total of 60 people are fighting for their life.
The most common complaints during weekends were related to heart and stomach problems.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Dr. Argirova: Mutations occur in People who do not have Antibodies to COVID-19
- » Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19
- » EU Health Regulator is Launching a Review of a New Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Fewer New Cases but More Deaths in the Last 24h.
- » 2 days, 3 tests, 3 results: Patients alert for Drastic Discrepancies in Antibody Testing
- » Pfizer CEO: Vaccines against COVID-19 will Probably become Annual