Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out with Six More Places in the World Rankings
Our best tennis player is already No. 49 in the world rankings of ATP.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov fell with six more places and is now № 49 in the world ranking of ATP, BTA reported.
Dimitrov lost in the third round of the Barcelona tournament last week and failed to defend his position from the quarterfinals in the race a year earlier.
That's why he dropped 6 places to 49th in the world with 985 points. This is his worst ranking since October 29, when he was under number 55.
There are no changes to the top of the rankings. Leader is Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic with 11160 points, followed by Rafael Nadal (Spain) with 7765 points and Alexander Zverev (Germany) with 5770 points.
Grigor Dimitrov confirmed participation in the Queens grass tournament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Football Clubs Unite: Rallying Support for Kidnapped Bulgarian Captains
- » Bulgaria's Nurgyul Salimova and Nadya Toncheva in the Top 10 of Chess Rankings
- » BREAKING: Borislav Mihailov Resigned as President of the Bulgarian Football Union
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister and Shooting Sports Legend Endorses IOC Neutrality Amid Russia, Belarus Olympic Dilemma
- » How to Develop a Successful Sports Betting Strategy
- » Bulgarian Football Union President Denies Responsibility for the Protest