21-year-old Man Suspected of Committing Murder in Sofia District "Mladost" is Detained
The police arrested a 21-year-old man suspected of killing a woman in the Mladost district in Sofia, the Interior Ministry said.
He was captured on Thursday morning in the train Sofia - Varna, at Gorna Oryahovitsa station. Pre-trial proceedings are ongoing.
On April 17, at 18.30, the police received a signal for a discovored body of a woman in the "Mladost" district in Sofia. On-site police and emergency help teams were immediately deployed and found signs of violence.
Work on the case continues, under the direction of the prosecutor's office.
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Detained 30,000 kg of Unregistered Hookah Tobacco
- » Regional Court of Plovdiv Left in Custody Conductor who Molest Teenage Girl
- » Woman In Her 30s Was Found Dead In The Orlandovtsi Neighbourhood Of Sofia
- » 8 tons Of Illegal Fuel Were Found At A Gas Station In Devin
- » Tsenko Chokov Is Under House Arrest Due To His Illness
- » Brutal Murder of a Bulgarian in Poland, Woman in Critical Condition