German President is on a Working Visit to Plovdiv
Тhe visit of the German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier in our country continue. On the second day of his visit he and his host Rumen Radev are in Plovdiv. They visited a plant of a German engineering company. The topic of the bilateral Bulgarian-German talks is the investment.
Head of state Rumen Radev said that our country should do its best to continue to attract more German investments on the territory of Bulgaria because, in terms of business and investment, the Bulgarian-German relations have proved fruitful.
That is why President Radev has chosen to lead his German counterpart Steinmeier into the industrial zone of Plovdiv where one of the biggest plants of a German refrigeration company works. On average, there are making 4,000 refrigerators a day, and more than 1,900 people are employed.
Rumen Radev: You know that Bulgaria is fighting for a strategic German investment, in this struggle it is very important that the German state leadership and the German public are convinced that we in Bulgaria can.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus