The EP Adopted the Mobility Package at First Reading
The European Parliament adopted at first reading changes to the Mobility package, reported NOVA TV.
The European Parliament adopted at first reading the controversial Mobility Package for International Carriers.
Three projects were voted and more than 1,000 proposals for amendments were rejected, including those of the Bulgarian MPs for postponement and procedural objections.
Following today's vote, talks between the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the Commission will begin.
If these negotiations are completed successfully in the next and last session of the EP in April, a second reading vote will be held before the election of MEPs in May.
The next negotiations will be led by the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the EU. The presidency has two weeks to reach an agreement.
- » The Deadline For Submission of Applications For Belene NPP Expires
- » EU Wants to Ban Australia from Using "Bulgarian Rose Oil" Signature Name
- » Bulgaria is the First Country in Europe to Introduce Car Passports
- » Bulgaria to Decide Eurovision 2020 Participation in September.
- » Bulgaria and EU Share Road Funding
- » Bulgarian Parliament's New Website will Cost BGN 25 000