The EP Adopted the Mobility Package at First Reading
The European Parliament adopted at first reading changes to the Mobility package, reported NOVA TV.
The European Parliament adopted at first reading the controversial Mobility Package for International Carriers.
Three projects were voted and more than 1,000 proposals for amendments were rejected, including those of the Bulgarian MPs for postponement and procedural objections.
Following today's vote, talks between the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the Commission will begin.
If these negotiations are completed successfully in the next and last session of the EP in April, a second reading vote will be held before the election of MEPs in May.
The next negotiations will be led by the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the EU. The presidency has two weeks to reach an agreement.
- » Wide Variation of Consumption Per Capita Across EU Member States
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects
- » Bulgaria Among 13 Countries with a Declaration on Accelerated EU Integration of the Western Balkans