Police Detained 12 Illegal Migrants Near the Village of Dragovishtitsa
The drivers of two cars are also arrested, reported NOVA TV.
12 illegally staying migrants were detained in the territory of Rousse-Kostinbrod. This is reported by the Ministry of Interior press center. The drivers of two cars are arrested.
About 23.00h on March 30, on a second-class road 81, near the village of Dragovishtitsa, police officers stopped the first car for a routine check. There were 12 foreign citizens in the car without identity documents, identifying themselves as Afghans.
Minutes later a second car was stopped, whose driver have not obeyed to the police order. The men were taken to the Regional Police Station-Slivnitsa.
The two drivers are detained for up to 24 hours.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated and the investigation continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree