Police Detained 12 Illegal Migrants Near the Village of Dragovishtitsa
The drivers of two cars are also arrested, reported NOVA TV.
12 illegally staying migrants were detained in the territory of Rousse-Kostinbrod. This is reported by the Ministry of Interior press center. The drivers of two cars are arrested.
About 23.00h on March 30, on a second-class road 81, near the village of Dragovishtitsa, police officers stopped the first car for a routine check. There were 12 foreign citizens in the car without identity documents, identifying themselves as Afghans.
Minutes later a second car was stopped, whose driver have not obeyed to the police order. The men were taken to the Regional Police Station-Slivnitsa.
The two drivers are detained for up to 24 hours.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated and the investigation continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend