Bulgarian Cabinet Will Allocate BGN 32.4 million For the European Elections
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev will be involved in the preparation and holding of the European Elections, reported NOVA TV.
BGN 32.4 million will be allocated for the European elections in Bulgaria. This is the decision of the Council of Ministers, which was adopted today.
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, who will be assisted by a working group, will be involved in the preparations. The decision includes duties and responsibilities of other ministers related to the preparation and conduction of the elections.
The vote will take place on 26 May 2019.
- » Boyko Borissov For the Guardian: I Have Been Around the World and I Can Say that There is no Better Place to Live in the EU
- » GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
- » We Can Check Our Voting Section Over the Internet, by SMS or by Phone
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov: There is no Reason to Resign after the EP Elections
- » Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
- » European Auditors will Check how Money is Spent on Roads in Bulgaria and 3 More Countries