Due to the Mobility Package: Bulgarian Carriers Protest in Sofia and Strasbourg
Although European Parliament President Antonio Tajani returned the controversial Mobility Package to the Transport Committee, the Bulgarian carriers did not give up on their intention to travel to Strasbourg and to organize a protest.
More than 100 Bulgarian carriers and their colleagues from Romania, Poland, Latvia and Lithuania gathered at the protest rally before the European Parliament.
Carriers said they would not give up and want to postpone the adoption of the Mobility Package.
All Bulgarian MEPs came out on the platform in front of the European Parliament, saying it was a small victory, but that does not mean the fight is over.
Protest is also held in Sofia on Alexander Nevski Square.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP
- » European Commission Approves € 20 million to Bulgaria for Medical Equipment and Medicines
- » MEPs Ask for More Support for Tourism SMEs on the Verge of Bankruptcy
- » German Chancellor Angela Merkel: We’re Before the Biggest Economic Challenge to European Union