Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
The forthcoming protest action against the adoption of the EP Mobile Package I will be discussed on Saturday by the General Assembly of the International Carriers in Plovdiv.
At the General Assembly of the Union, delegates will discuss the threats facing the sector arising from the controversial issues internationally and internally and will come forward with a declaration of joint action.
Transport Minister Rossen Zhelyazkov said that Bulgaria will insist on the possible revision of the Mobility Package I to adopt texts that will guarantee our national interest.
Mobility Package I is on the Preliminary Agenda and it will be voted on 25 March.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani also held a meeting this week.
The President of the European Parliament, Antonio Tajani, said he proposed postponing the examination of the Mobility package, but the Socialists and Liberals in the EP voted against.
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction
- » 28 New Electric Cars BMW and Hyundai Will be Launched in Sofia
- » Sofia Municipality is Preparing a Program For Improvement of the Air by 2026 with EU Funds