Microsoft Stops Windows 7
Microsoft Corporation announced that it will soon shut down the Windows 7 operating system.
The operating system will terminate its renewal on January 14, 2020.
As of April 17, Windows 7 users will receive a warning message. After the shutdown, the operating system will no longer be safe, as computers with this system will not have protection against current cyber threats.
At present, 40% of the software market is occupied by Windows 7. However, Microsoft has decided to suspend its support. This is in favor of Windows 8, though it has failed to win the hearts of users.
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
- » Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 12-17°C
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting