Microsoft Stops Windows 7
Microsoft Corporation announced that it will soon shut down the Windows 7 operating system.
The operating system will terminate its renewal on January 14, 2020.
As of April 17, Windows 7 users will receive a warning message. After the shutdown, the operating system will no longer be safe, as computers with this system will not have protection against current cyber threats.
At present, 40% of the software market is occupied by Windows 7. However, Microsoft has decided to suspend its support. This is in favor of Windows 8, though it has failed to win the hearts of users.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital
- » Masks Are Not Mendatory in Restaurants
- » Little-Known Health Risks of Driving Too Much
- » Scotland's Excess Death Rate is One of the Highest in the World
- » Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 1