Microsoft Stops Windows 7
Microsoft Corporation announced that it will soon shut down the Windows 7 operating system.
The operating system will terminate its renewal on January 14, 2020.
As of April 17, Windows 7 users will receive a warning message. After the shutdown, the operating system will no longer be safe, as computers with this system will not have protection against current cyber threats.
At present, 40% of the software market is occupied by Windows 7. However, Microsoft has decided to suspend its support. This is in favor of Windows 8, though it has failed to win the hearts of users.
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » A Bulgarian Opened Four Bulgarian Schools in Spain
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » Trakia Highway May Be Flooded Soon due to a Cracked Dam