The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
Tokyo's working visit of the Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva began at the invitation of the Japanese Foreign Minister.
She will take part in the Fifth World Summit of Women Ministers for Foreign Affairs and will hold a series of talks with representatives of the political and business community. An official dinner in honor of the forum will be given by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe tonight.
On the eve of the Fifth World Assembly of Women Ministers from all over the world, Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike spoke today about the important role of women in today's political life.
With women at the highest levels in politics and the judiciary, our country is indeed with leading positions in the world according to Minister Zaharieva.
Ekaterina Zaharieva - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs: We have 95 out of 100 points in the World Bank's measurement.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed