Irish Minister Seán Kyne on a Visit to Bulgaria
Irish Minister of Municipal Development, Natural Resources and Digital Development Seán Kyne will visit the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry, the Ministry of Environment and Water, the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications as well as the National Assembly. Minister Seán Kyne will hold meetings with his Bulgarian counterparts.
He will visit Bulgaria on the occasion of the national holiday of Ireland, Patrick, celebrated on March 17th. This is the first Irish minister to come to our country on the occasion of the celebration - a sign of the growing relationship between the two countries since the visit of the Irish Prime Minister, Leo Varadkar in January 2018.
Kyne will talk about Brexit, rural development and the Common Agricultural Policy after 2020, food innovations and forestry policy with Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Verginia Krasteva
Minister Kyne will also meet with Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov. He will then also talk to the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, Rossen Zhelyazkov, on the 5G network, digitization and transport development.
In the afternoon, Minister he will visit the National Assembly, where he will meet with the members of the Bulgaria-Ireland Parliamentary Friendship Group, and will also take a short tour of parliament.
During this year's St. Patrick's Day celebrations, Irish ministers will visit all 27 European capitals as a sign of the strong Irish relationship with the EU and its member states.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19