Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
The President of the Confederation of Labour ''Podkrepa'' Dimitar Manolov will open the 18th annual conference of the Trade Union Network of the European capitals.
They will discuss the opportunities for transport and mobility on the Old Continent.
More than 30 organizations from 12 European cities will join the event.
Among them trade unionists from Berlin, London, Paris, Oslo, Moscow and Belgrade. They will be welcomed by Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia and by Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Bisser Petkov.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties