Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
The President of the Confederation of Labour ''Podkrepa'' Dimitar Manolov will open the 18th annual conference of the Trade Union Network of the European capitals.
They will discuss the opportunities for transport and mobility on the Old Continent.
More than 30 organizations from 12 European cities will join the event.
Among them trade unionists from Berlin, London, Paris, Oslo, Moscow and Belgrade. They will be welcomed by Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia and by Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Bisser Petkov.
- » Bulgarian PM: With the Construction of HEMUS Motorway, the Country's GDP will Rise by at Least 10-20%
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Met With Medical Specialists
- » 69% of the Gross Premium Income of the Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria Comes From Motor Insurance
- » Bulgaria's Debt is BGN 24.4 Billion
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian GDP will Rise by at least 10-20% with the Construction of Hemus Highway
- » Bulgarian State-owned Company Starts the Construction of a Section of "Hemus" Highway