Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
The President of the Confederation of Labour ''Podkrepa'' Dimitar Manolov will open the 18th annual conference of the Trade Union Network of the European capitals.
They will discuss the opportunities for transport and mobility on the Old Continent.
More than 30 organizations from 12 European cities will join the event.
Among them trade unionists from Berlin, London, Paris, Oslo, Moscow and Belgrade. They will be welcomed by Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia and by Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Bisser Petkov.
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Will Ratify Today the F-16 Purchase Contracts
- » The air in Sofia: What Measures has the Municipality Taken?
- » Bulgarian Parliament Budget Committee Rejects President’s Veto on Party Financing
- » Sofia Mayor: Sofia is Positioned as a Digital Center in the Region
- » State Institutions - with the Lowest Data Security