Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
,,Russia continues to seek an option to transit gas through Bulgaria. We have guaranteed certain payments by Russia by 2030 for this transit.'' This was stated by Rumen Ovcharov from the National Council of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) in "The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov" on BNT.
He called for clear estimates to be made of the benefits of the "TurkStream" passing through Bulgaria, as the pros are currently unclear.
According to him, no one has thought about why the Russian prime minister came to Bulgaria with such a serious delegation - including a deputy prime minister, four ministers of the most important ministries - the economic, energy, two chief companies chiefs - Gazprom and Rosatom Deputy Minister and one head of a national agency. In his words, we have missed such a serious visit.
,,Ukraine's gas supplies to Bulgaria may also stop even before the Turkish stream to start working'', Ovcharov warned.
- » Final: The Case of the Omani State Fund Against Bulgaria over the CCB has been Completed
- » Changes in Traffic in Sofia from Today, See Where
- » International Reed Boat Expedition Departs from Bulgaria’s Varna
- » More than BGN 12 Million for the New Bulgarian State-owned Dam Company
- » Google Street View is Updating the Map of Bulgaria
- » Second Quarter of 2019: Total Income Average per Household Member in Bulgaria was BGN 1,547