Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
,,Russia continues to seek an option to transit gas through Bulgaria. We have guaranteed certain payments by Russia by 2030 for this transit.'' This was stated by Rumen Ovcharov from the National Council of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) in "The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov" on BNT.
He called for clear estimates to be made of the benefits of the "TurkStream" passing through Bulgaria, as the pros are currently unclear.
According to him, no one has thought about why the Russian prime minister came to Bulgaria with such a serious delegation - including a deputy prime minister, four ministers of the most important ministries - the economic, energy, two chief companies chiefs - Gazprom and Rosatom Deputy Minister and one head of a national agency. In his words, we have missed such a serious visit.
,,Ukraine's gas supplies to Bulgaria may also stop even before the Turkish stream to start working'', Ovcharov warned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly