Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
,,Services in Bulgaria work well. We are the most stable country on the Balkans'', GERB MP Valentin Radev said in the studio of" The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov " on BNT.
There is no better protection against people's fears of telling the truth without interfering with the investigation, Radev added. According to him, good relations between Bulgaria and Turkey should continue.
Radev admitted that the potential danger of a refugee wave remains. Europe can not say that the migration crisis is over. Nearly 90% of pressure has declined but this does not mean that Europe has become a more attractive place.
"The crisis is over, the peak has passed but we have made the right decisions, we have to do what the PM Borissov always talks about - to give money and investment, to keep the borders.''
- » Bulgarian PM: With the Construction of HEMUS Motorway, the Country's GDP will Rise by at Least 10-20%
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Met With Medical Specialists
- » 69% of the Gross Premium Income of the Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria Comes From Motor Insurance
- » Bulgaria's Debt is BGN 24.4 Billion
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian GDP will Rise by at least 10-20% with the Construction of Hemus Highway
- » Bulgarian State-owned Company Starts the Construction of a Section of "Hemus" Highway