Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
,,Services in Bulgaria work well. We are the most stable country on the Balkans'', GERB MP Valentin Radev said in the studio of" The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov " on BNT.
There is no better protection against people's fears of telling the truth without interfering with the investigation, Radev added. According to him, good relations between Bulgaria and Turkey should continue.
Radev admitted that the potential danger of a refugee wave remains. Europe can not say that the migration crisis is over. Nearly 90% of pressure has declined but this does not mean that Europe has become a more attractive place.
"The crisis is over, the peak has passed but we have made the right decisions, we have to do what the PM Borissov always talks about - to give money and investment, to keep the borders.''
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor