Two Bulgarians Created the World's First Digital Hotel Receptionist
The world's first digital hotel receptionist was created by two Bulgarians who have lived in the UK for many years. The purpose of the electronic application is to make it easier for customers to book a hotel, as well as to improve reception staff.
Valentin Gadjonov and his friend are developing the application within a year and a half. They have completed "Hospitality" in the UK and have worked for many years in various British hotels. The two friends decided to create a digital receptionist to help both clients and staff.
Valentin Gadjonov: Eva is the world's first digital hotel receptionist to make a lot of the receptionist's duties. Her desk is the hotel's website and everyone can work with her on their mobile phone, tablet, computer, and every hotel chooses how to train her. She follows the hotel policy and thus is absolutely individual to each hotel.
The platform facilitates the customer because he does not have to call for a room or hotel reservation.
- » Huge Traffic Jams on Bulgaria Blvd. due to the Delayed Repair
- » Bulgarian National Bank Statistics: Every Bulgarian of Working Age Has Loans
- » The Inclusion of a "Purchase Price" in the Receipt Is Anti-European
- » The Work of the NRA's Electronic Sales Portal is Restored
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Malaria Strain Resistant to Two Key Drugs is Rapidly Spreading