Two Bulgarians Created the World's First Digital Hotel Receptionist
The world's first digital hotel receptionist was created by two Bulgarians who have lived in the UK for many years. The purpose of the electronic application is to make it easier for customers to book a hotel, as well as to improve reception staff.
Valentin Gadjonov and his friend are developing the application within a year and a half. They have completed "Hospitality" in the UK and have worked for many years in various British hotels. The two friends decided to create a digital receptionist to help both clients and staff.
Valentin Gadjonov: Eva is the world's first digital hotel receptionist to make a lot of the receptionist's duties. Her desk is the hotel's website and everyone can work with her on their mobile phone, tablet, computer, and every hotel chooses how to train her. She follows the hotel policy and thus is absolutely individual to each hotel.
The platform facilitates the customer because he does not have to call for a room or hotel reservation.
- » Tramway Lit up in Sofia Centre
- » About 70,000 Acres of Land are Damaged by Hailstorms
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers and Thunder in some Places in Eastern and Mountainous Areas
- » Today High School Graduates Take State Exam in Bulgarian Language and Literature
- » Powerful Hailstorm Hit Northwestern Bulgaria
- » The Administrative Court Will Meet Today On The Air Clean-Up Case In Sofia