Bulgarian Companies in the United States Will Host European Students on Internships
Exchange of students and young entrepreneurs to visit American companies with Bulgarian origin under the EU program - A.L.E.C.O, Deputy Foreign Minister Georg Georgiev discussed during a meeting with representatives of Bulgarian high-tech companies in the USA, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
Bulgarians who work and manage nanotechnology and robotics companies in the United States have expressed their readiness to exchange experience with European students, professionals and entrepreneurs in the industry.
Brussels enables European students and young entrepreneurs to participate in the A.L.E.C.O. program, thanks to which they can apply for internships in foreign companies.
One of the companies, for example, based in Boston, has a modern production base in Plovdiv, which contributes to the integration of production in Bulgaria and the USA and to increase the export of machines and machine elements from our country to the USA. It is this company that has been involved in a number of significant projects over the years, including the production of military robots, mines and improvised explosives. The products were used by US troops in Iraq. The main specialization of the company is in the manufacturing of robots for the semiconductor industry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fees are Increasing in most Bulgarian Universities
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe