Finally: Bulgarian MPs Adopted Amendments to the Social Services Act
MPs have finally adopted amendments to the Social Services Act.
The new regulations oblige municipalities to provide free assistance to people without income.
The rest will pay 10, 20 or 50% of the fee depending on individual judgment.
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Says Oman has Withdrawn Arbitration Claim over Corpbank
- » After Five Unexcused School Absences Social Benefits Suspended for a Year Decides Bulgarian Parliament