No More Nightlife and Casinos in Bansko
Bansko Municipality voted an ordinance banning the construction of more nightclubs, casinos and erotic bars in the resort. It is also forbidden to rebuild the existing ones, which are currently 20, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The idea is not to turn the mountain town into a noisy resort, but to be attractive for families who are going there to rest. According to the mayor of the town Georgi Ikonomov, the existing facilities are enough for the needs of tourists who want to have fun at night clubs.
According to him, peace and quiet should be ensured both for the locals of the mountain resort and for the guests who prefer silence.
In addition, the municipality is considering a ban on the construction of new hotels, as the existing ones are completely enough for the city's guests.
- » A New Case of African Swine Fever in Plovdiv and Lovech
- » A Major Breakdown Left All the Southern Quarters of Sofia Without Water
- » Organic Agriculture in Bulgaria is Already Monitored with an Electronic Register
- » Traffic on Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia is Restored
- » Mountain Rescuers were Looking for a Missing Person in Pirin
- » Bulgarian Tol System Will Generate BGN 600 million Revenue Per Year