No More Nightlife and Casinos in Bansko
Bansko Municipality voted an ordinance banning the construction of more nightclubs, casinos and erotic bars in the resort. It is also forbidden to rebuild the existing ones, which are currently 20, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The idea is not to turn the mountain town into a noisy resort, but to be attractive for families who are going there to rest. According to the mayor of the town Georgi Ikonomov, the existing facilities are enough for the needs of tourists who want to have fun at night clubs.
According to him, peace and quiet should be ensured both for the locals of the mountain resort and for the guests who prefer silence.
In addition, the municipality is considering a ban on the construction of new hotels, as the existing ones are completely enough for the city's guests.
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden