No More Nightlife and Casinos in Bansko
Bansko Municipality voted an ordinance banning the construction of more nightclubs, casinos and erotic bars in the resort. It is also forbidden to rebuild the existing ones, which are currently 20, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The idea is not to turn the mountain town into a noisy resort, but to be attractive for families who are going there to rest. According to the mayor of the town Georgi Ikonomov, the existing facilities are enough for the needs of tourists who want to have fun at night clubs.
According to him, peace and quiet should be ensured both for the locals of the mountain resort and for the guests who prefer silence.
In addition, the municipality is considering a ban on the construction of new hotels, as the existing ones are completely enough for the city's guests.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor