Bulgarian Head of State: We Can Not Allow Someone Else to Decide the Future of Bulgarian Energy Projects
President Rumen Radev is on a working visit to the Slovakian town of Košice to participate in the B9 summit, the presidential press service announced.
Within the framework of the international forum, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Poland are discussing security issues within the framework of NATO's collective approach.
"We can not allow someone else to decide the future of Bulgarian energy projects, we must materialize our interests and not become a hostage to foreign interests," the head of state said before the summit of the B9 countries in Košice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly