Bulgarian Head of State: We Can Not Allow Someone Else to Decide the Future of Bulgarian Energy Projects
President Rumen Radev is on a working visit to the Slovakian town of Košice to participate in the B9 summit, the presidential press service announced.
Within the framework of the international forum, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Poland are discussing security issues within the framework of NATO's collective approach.
"We can not allow someone else to decide the future of Bulgarian energy projects, we must materialize our interests and not become a hostage to foreign interests," the head of state said before the summit of the B9 countries in Košice.
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began