Bulgarian Head of State: We Can Not Allow Someone Else to Decide the Future of Bulgarian Energy Projects
President Rumen Radev is on a working visit to the Slovakian town of Košice to participate in the B9 summit, the presidential press service announced.
Within the framework of the international forum, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Poland are discussing security issues within the framework of NATO's collective approach.
"We can not allow someone else to decide the future of Bulgarian energy projects, we must materialize our interests and not become a hostage to foreign interests," the head of state said before the summit of the B9 countries in Košice.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev