Bulgarian Head of State: We Can Not Allow Someone Else to Decide the Future of Bulgarian Energy Projects
President Rumen Radev is on a working visit to the Slovakian town of Košice to participate in the B9 summit, the presidential press service announced.
Within the framework of the international forum, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Poland are discussing security issues within the framework of NATO's collective approach.
"We can not allow someone else to decide the future of Bulgarian energy projects, we must materialize our interests and not become a hostage to foreign interests," the head of state said before the summit of the B9 countries in Košice.
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Outbound Traffic at Lesovo and Ruse