Bulgarian Head of State: We Can Not Allow Someone Else to Decide the Future of Bulgarian Energy Projects
President Rumen Radev is on a working visit to the Slovakian town of Košice to participate in the B9 summit, the presidential press service announced.
Within the framework of the international forum, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Poland are discussing security issues within the framework of NATO's collective approach.
"We can not allow someone else to decide the future of Bulgarian energy projects, we must materialize our interests and not become a hostage to foreign interests," the head of state said before the summit of the B9 countries in Košice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend