Reuters: Bulgaria Resumes EUR 1.4 bln Gas Pipeline Tender
Bulgaria’s gas network operator Bulgartransgaz has resumed a 1.4 billion euro ($1.6 billion) tender to build a gas pipeline expected to transport mainly Russian gas from Bulgaria’s border with Turkey to Serbia, it said Thursday, quoted by Reuters.
Bulgartransgaz said it was seeking offers by March 6.
Russian oil and gas pipe maker TMK has said it is interested in bidding for the construction of the 484 km gas pipeline, as Sofia looks to secure a link with the Moscow-designed TurkStream gas pipeline.
The tender was suspended earlier this month following a request for clarification by a Bulgarian company, which has since withdrawn it.
- » New Opportunities Can be Uncovered for Energy co-op between Bulgaria, Azerbaijan
- » Bulgaria will Open Talks with Gazprom on Reducing the Price of Natural Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator: We are Inspectig the Deal between CEZ and Eurohold
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Electricity Company Resigned
- » The Ministry of Energy and the KEWR Support the Creation of a Natural Gas Exchange in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade