Rumen Radev at a Meeting of Presidents From 9 Central and Eastern European Countries
President Rumen Radev is in Slovakia to attend the summit of presidents from 9 Central and Eastern European countries, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg also attends the forum. The heads of state are discussing the security of the old continent and neighbouring areas within NATO's collective approach.
The focus of their attention is also on the possibilities to counteract the hybrid threats.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad