Rumen Radev at a Meeting of Presidents From 9 Central and Eastern European Countries
President Rumen Radev is in Slovakia to attend the summit of presidents from 9 Central and Eastern European countries, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg also attends the forum. The heads of state are discussing the security of the old continent and neighbouring areas within NATO's collective approach.
The focus of their attention is also on the possibilities to counteract the hybrid threats.
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE