Rumen Radev at a Meeting of Presidents From 9 Central and Eastern European Countries
President Rumen Radev is in Slovakia to attend the summit of presidents from 9 Central and Eastern European countries, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg also attends the forum. The heads of state are discussing the security of the old continent and neighbouring areas within NATO's collective approach.
The focus of their attention is also on the possibilities to counteract the hybrid threats.
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure