Rumen Radev at a Meeting of Presidents From 9 Central and Eastern European Countries
President Rumen Radev is in Slovakia to attend the summit of presidents from 9 Central and Eastern European countries, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg also attends the forum. The heads of state are discussing the security of the old continent and neighbouring areas within NATO's collective approach.
The focus of their attention is also on the possibilities to counteract the hybrid threats.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia