The Foreign Minister of Northern Macedonia Arrives in Bulgaria
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He will be welcomed by his Bulgarian counterpart Ekaterina Zaharieva to the Council of Ministers, and then will meet with President Rumen Radev.
Expect more details.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia