The Foreign Minister of Northern Macedonia Arrives in Bulgaria
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He will be welcomed by his Bulgarian counterpart Ekaterina Zaharieva to the Council of Ministers, and then will meet with President Rumen Radev.
Expect more details.
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Increase their Ferry Connections