The Foreign Minister of Northern Macedonia Arrives in Bulgaria
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He will be welcomed by his Bulgarian counterpart Ekaterina Zaharieva to the Council of Ministers, and then will meet with President Rumen Radev.
Expect more details.
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg