The Foreign Minister of Northern Macedonia Arrives in Bulgaria
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He will be welcomed by his Bulgarian counterpart Ekaterina Zaharieva to the Council of Ministers, and then will meet with President Rumen Radev.
Expect more details.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus