Patients with Measles in Bulgaria Are Already 39 (Updated)
39 cases of measles in Bulgaria, 24 of them - laboratory proven, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The last two cases are a 2-year-old child from Ihtiman and a 16-year-old boy from the Nadezhda district in the capital.
Experts are categorical that an epidemic at this stage can not be announced.
Russe also voluntarily is putting vaccinations among the risk groups.
- » More than 1 Million Babies Die due to Premature Birth
- » The Disease of the New Age - About 25% of the People Have Suffered from Depression at least Once
- » Germany Approved a Law that Will Make Vaccination Mandatory
- » The UN to Reduce the “Overly Expensive" Price of Insulin
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year