Patients with Measles in Bulgaria Are Already 39 (Updated)
39 cases of measles in Bulgaria, 24 of them - laboratory proven, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The last two cases are a 2-year-old child from Ihtiman and a 16-year-old boy from the Nadezhda district in the capital.
Experts are categorical that an epidemic at this stage can not be announced.
Russe also voluntarily is putting vaccinations among the risk groups.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total