Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Participate in a Meeting of Europol
A delegation of the National Assembly, headed by the Chairman of the Committee on Internal Security and Public Order, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, will participate in the Fourth Meeting of Europol's Joint Parliamentary Control Group, to be held in Bucharest on February 25, 2019.
The leadership of Europol and the European Data Protection Supervisor, the European Cyber Crime Center, etc. will be heard during the meeting. Tsvetan Tsvetanov will present a report on his participation in the meetings of the Management Board of Europol between September 2018 and February 2019, reported NOVA TV.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki