Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Participate in a Meeting of Europol
A delegation of the National Assembly, headed by the Chairman of the Committee on Internal Security and Public Order, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, will participate in the Fourth Meeting of Europol's Joint Parliamentary Control Group, to be held in Bucharest on February 25, 2019.
The leadership of Europol and the European Data Protection Supervisor, the European Cyber Crime Center, etc. will be heard during the meeting. Tsvetan Tsvetanov will present a report on his participation in the meetings of the Management Board of Europol between September 2018 and February 2019, reported NOVA TV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Bulgarian Government Allots EUR 100,000 for Quake-Stricken Croatia
- » Moscow Strikes Back: Bulgarian Top Diplomat Expelled from Russia
- » Bulgaria Ready to Help North Macedonia with Vaccines
- » Russian Military Attaché Accused of Spying Left Bulgaria
- » India, UK Hold Bilateral Discussions on UNSC Agenda