Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Participate in a Meeting of Europol
A delegation of the National Assembly, headed by the Chairman of the Committee on Internal Security and Public Order, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, will participate in the Fourth Meeting of Europol's Joint Parliamentary Control Group, to be held in Bucharest on February 25, 2019.
The leadership of Europol and the European Data Protection Supervisor, the European Cyber Crime Center, etc. will be heard during the meeting. Tsvetan Tsvetanov will present a report on his participation in the meetings of the Management Board of Europol between September 2018 and February 2019, reported NOVA TV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus