Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Participate in a Meeting of Europol
A delegation of the National Assembly, headed by the Chairman of the Committee on Internal Security and Public Order, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, will participate in the Fourth Meeting of Europol's Joint Parliamentary Control Group, to be held in Bucharest on February 25, 2019.
The leadership of Europol and the European Data Protection Supervisor, the European Cyber Crime Center, etc. will be heard during the meeting. Tsvetan Tsvetanov will present a report on his participation in the meetings of the Management Board of Europol between September 2018 and February 2019, reported NOVA TV.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans