Association in Varna Helps People with Disabilities
The National Alliance for Social Responsibility Association in Varna helps people with disabilities to find a job. It also focuses on parents who care for children with special needs but want to work. In Bulgaria, only 5% of people with disabilities manage to work on the labor market, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Deyan Popov, 59, of Varna suffers from a severe form of epilepsy. He works for years and does not have to hide his illness like many others. He says employers do not want to hire people with disabilities, because they have to provide them with a suitable work environment.
Georgi Georgiev - President of the National Alliance for Social Responsibility Association: The problem of employing people with disabilities can only be resolved if the state supports employers.
Georgi Georgiev - Chairman of the National Alliance for Social Responsibility Association: Vocational training is important for people with disabilities. That is why the association offers different training programs.
- » Bulgaria Is the Second Cheapest Country in the European Union
- » Tonight the Traffic on Struma Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour
- » The Toll System Will Start Running at 12-14 Stotinki per Kilometer
- » Every Day on Average 74 Bulgarians Emigrated to Germany in 2018
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » "Cinema Under the Stars" Begins Tonight with the Movie "Ága"