Association in Varna Helps People with Disabilities
The National Alliance for Social Responsibility Association in Varna helps people with disabilities to find a job. It also focuses on parents who care for children with special needs but want to work. In Bulgaria, only 5% of people with disabilities manage to work on the labor market, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Deyan Popov, 59, of Varna suffers from a severe form of epilepsy. He works for years and does not have to hide his illness like many others. He says employers do not want to hire people with disabilities, because they have to provide them with a suitable work environment.
Georgi Georgiev - President of the National Alliance for Social Responsibility Association: The problem of employing people with disabilities can only be resolved if the state supports employers.
Georgi Georgiev - Chairman of the National Alliance for Social Responsibility Association: Vocational training is important for people with disabilities. That is why the association offers different training programs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Vladimir Putin Declares State of Emergency after a Massive Diesel Spill
- » Non-profit Group is Suing Trump After Social-Media Targeting
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 3