Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva spoke with her colleague from the Assembly of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Talat Xhaferi, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He is in Bulgaria on the occasion of the vote in the National Assembly on the bill for ratification of the Protocol to the North Atlantic Treaty of Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
''Bulgaria will continue its consistent support for Northern Macedonia's efforts for European and Euro-Atlantic integration. I congratulate you on the successful completion of the ratification of the Prespa Treaty and on the adoption of the protocol to the North Atlantic Treaty for the accession of northern Macedonia to NATO'', said Tsveta Karayancheva.
She stressed that Bulgaria is not saving efforts to bring the Western Balkan countries, and especially the Republic of Northern Macedonia, back on the EU agenda. This was also a priority for the first presidency of the EU Council, added the chairman of the National Assembly.
The Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Talat Jaferi expressed gratitude to Bulgaria for the efforts and support that Bulgaria has provided for the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Northern Macedonia. Dialogue and cooperation can lead us forward, he added.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign