Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva spoke with her colleague from the Assembly of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Talat Xhaferi, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He is in Bulgaria on the occasion of the vote in the National Assembly on the bill for ratification of the Protocol to the North Atlantic Treaty of Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
''Bulgaria will continue its consistent support for Northern Macedonia's efforts for European and Euro-Atlantic integration. I congratulate you on the successful completion of the ratification of the Prespa Treaty and on the adoption of the protocol to the North Atlantic Treaty for the accession of northern Macedonia to NATO'', said Tsveta Karayancheva.
She stressed that Bulgaria is not saving efforts to bring the Western Balkan countries, and especially the Republic of Northern Macedonia, back on the EU agenda. This was also a priority for the first presidency of the EU Council, added the chairman of the National Assembly.
The Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Talat Jaferi expressed gratitude to Bulgaria for the efforts and support that Bulgaria has provided for the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Northern Macedonia. Dialogue and cooperation can lead us forward, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Extraordinary Address of Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Remain in Power! The Opposition Will Break the State!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40