Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva spoke with her colleague from the Assembly of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Talat Xhaferi, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He is in Bulgaria on the occasion of the vote in the National Assembly on the bill for ratification of the Protocol to the North Atlantic Treaty of Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
''Bulgaria will continue its consistent support for Northern Macedonia's efforts for European and Euro-Atlantic integration. I congratulate you on the successful completion of the ratification of the Prespa Treaty and on the adoption of the protocol to the North Atlantic Treaty for the accession of northern Macedonia to NATO'', said Tsveta Karayancheva.
She stressed that Bulgaria is not saving efforts to bring the Western Balkan countries, and especially the Republic of Northern Macedonia, back on the EU agenda. This was also a priority for the first presidency of the EU Council, added the chairman of the National Assembly.
The Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Talat Jaferi expressed gratitude to Bulgaria for the efforts and support that Bulgaria has provided for the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Northern Macedonia. Dialogue and cooperation can lead us forward, he added.
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria