Woman Died after Jumping from a Bridge in Sofia
A 35-year-old woman has died after jumping from the bridge on Vitosha Blvd over Bulgaria Blvd. This is reported by the Ministry of Interior press center.
The case happened this morning at 10.00.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents