Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will take part in a meeting in Dublin on 18-19 February 2019 on the Middle East Peace Process, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The forum is hosted by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Ireland, Simon Coveney.
A small number of foreign ministers from Europe and Asia have been invited.
The aim is to hold a non-public meeting in an informal atmosphere to discuss the current state of the Middle East peace process and its prospects.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki