Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will take part in a meeting in Dublin on 18-19 February 2019 on the Middle East Peace Process, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The forum is hosted by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Ireland, Simon Coveney.
A small number of foreign ministers from Europe and Asia have been invited.
The aim is to hold a non-public meeting in an informal atmosphere to discuss the current state of the Middle East peace process and its prospects.
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine