Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will take part in a meeting in Dublin on 18-19 February 2019 on the Middle East Peace Process, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The forum is hosted by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Ireland, Simon Coveney.
A small number of foreign ministers from Europe and Asia have been invited.
The aim is to hold a non-public meeting in an informal atmosphere to discuss the current state of the Middle East peace process and its prospects.
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas