Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will take part in a meeting in Dublin on 18-19 February 2019 on the Middle East Peace Process, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The forum is hosted by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Ireland, Simon Coveney.
A small number of foreign ministers from Europe and Asia have been invited.
The aim is to hold a non-public meeting in an informal atmosphere to discuss the current state of the Middle East peace process and its prospects.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus