Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
Checks will continue until February 24th, reported Nova TV.
From 24 February to 24 February there will be a traffic police operation for the control of trucks and buses. It is part of the TISPOL calendar - the European Traffic Police Network - and similar action takes place in the territory of all Member States.
Operations for the control of trucks and buses are aimed at drawing attention to drivers that the consequences and the number of victims and injured in road traffic accidents involving heavy machinery and buses are significantly higher than other heavy road crashes. The main causes of the incidents involving trucks and buses are failure to observe drivers' rest time, speeding, alcohol and drug use, unsafe cargo transport and vehicle overload.
Checks will be carried out jointly with employees of the Automobile Administration Executive Agency. The inspections will include criminal and economic police officers.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia