Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
Checks will continue until February 24th, reported Nova TV.
From 24 February to 24 February there will be a traffic police operation for the control of trucks and buses. It is part of the TISPOL calendar - the European Traffic Police Network - and similar action takes place in the territory of all Member States.
Operations for the control of trucks and buses are aimed at drawing attention to drivers that the consequences and the number of victims and injured in road traffic accidents involving heavy machinery and buses are significantly higher than other heavy road crashes. The main causes of the incidents involving trucks and buses are failure to observe drivers' rest time, speeding, alcohol and drug use, unsafe cargo transport and vehicle overload.
Checks will be carried out jointly with employees of the Automobile Administration Executive Agency. The inspections will include criminal and economic police officers.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits