A Swedish Computer Program Recognizes Potential Terrorists
A computer program developed in Sweden reveals the intentions of potential terrorists. The program has the ability to scan and analyze huge amounts of data uploaded on the Internet, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The new computer program is called the "Risk Profile Assessment Facility". The software scans thousands of words and texts uploaded to social networks, but can also collect data from paper media, such as notifications of leaving certain job.
The computer program may intercept the grammar of the text, who is the addressee, and the tone of the text - whether it is angry or anxious. The study involved 28,000 people.
The program tests continue.
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing