A Swedish Computer Program Recognizes Potential Terrorists
A computer program developed in Sweden reveals the intentions of potential terrorists. The program has the ability to scan and analyze huge amounts of data uploaded on the Internet, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The new computer program is called the "Risk Profile Assessment Facility". The software scans thousands of words and texts uploaded to social networks, but can also collect data from paper media, such as notifications of leaving certain job.
The computer program may intercept the grammar of the text, who is the addressee, and the tone of the text - whether it is angry or anxious. The study involved 28,000 people.
The program tests continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Army Reaches the Highest Level of Confidence in a Decade
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Karakachanov: There Is No Delay for the New F-16 Due to the Coronavirus crisis