Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will open the biggest tourist event in Bulgaria - the international exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo", Econ.bg writes.
During the three days of the exhibition 380 companies from 25 countries participated with representative stands.
Turkey, Greece, Spain, Croatia and Tunisia are among the most preferred destinations for the summer holidays of the Bulgarians. European routes complement the offers of tour operators from the UK, Germany, Italy and Hungary.
Among the offers for trips to exotic destinations are companies from the Maldives, India, Vietnam, Mexico, United Arab Emirates.
More than 50 events, discussions, company presentations, destinations, introduction of new technologies are included in the accompanying program.
In a special area of the exhibition there is a place for centers for balneology and restoration, medical centers, spa and spa hotels, clinics for aesthetic and healing procedures.
Another area is devoted to regions for wine tourism. The first day of the exchange is for professionals only.
On the second and third day the entrance is free for visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation