Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will open the biggest tourist event in Bulgaria - the international exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo", Econ.bg writes.
During the three days of the exhibition 380 companies from 25 countries participated with representative stands.
Turkey, Greece, Spain, Croatia and Tunisia are among the most preferred destinations for the summer holidays of the Bulgarians. European routes complement the offers of tour operators from the UK, Germany, Italy and Hungary.
Among the offers for trips to exotic destinations are companies from the Maldives, India, Vietnam, Mexico, United Arab Emirates.
More than 50 events, discussions, company presentations, destinations, introduction of new technologies are included in the accompanying program.
In a special area of the exhibition there is a place for centers for balneology and restoration, medical centers, spa and spa hotels, clinics for aesthetic and healing procedures.
Another area is devoted to regions for wine tourism. The first day of the exchange is for professionals only.
On the second and third day the entrance is free for visitors.
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria
- » Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative