Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will open the biggest tourist event in Bulgaria - the international exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo", Econ.bg writes.
During the three days of the exhibition 380 companies from 25 countries participated with representative stands.
Turkey, Greece, Spain, Croatia and Tunisia are among the most preferred destinations for the summer holidays of the Bulgarians. European routes complement the offers of tour operators from the UK, Germany, Italy and Hungary.
Among the offers for trips to exotic destinations are companies from the Maldives, India, Vietnam, Mexico, United Arab Emirates.
More than 50 events, discussions, company presentations, destinations, introduction of new technologies are included in the accompanying program.
In a special area of the exhibition there is a place for centers for balneology and restoration, medical centers, spa and spa hotels, clinics for aesthetic and healing procedures.
Another area is devoted to regions for wine tourism. The first day of the exchange is for professionals only.
On the second and third day the entrance is free for visitors.
- » Is there an Economic Crisis on the Bulgaria Sea Coast this Summer?
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » Significant Increase in Bulgarians' Trips for the Second Quarter of the Year
- » The Strike of the Ryanair Pilots is POSTPONED