Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will open the biggest tourist event in Bulgaria - the international exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo", Econ.bg writes.
During the three days of the exhibition 380 companies from 25 countries participated with representative stands.
Turkey, Greece, Spain, Croatia and Tunisia are among the most preferred destinations for the summer holidays of the Bulgarians. European routes complement the offers of tour operators from the UK, Germany, Italy and Hungary.
Among the offers for trips to exotic destinations are companies from the Maldives, India, Vietnam, Mexico, United Arab Emirates.
More than 50 events, discussions, company presentations, destinations, introduction of new technologies are included in the accompanying program.
In a special area of the exhibition there is a place for centers for balneology and restoration, medical centers, spa and spa hotels, clinics for aesthetic and healing procedures.
Another area is devoted to regions for wine tourism. The first day of the exchange is for professionals only.
On the second and third day the entrance is free for visitors.
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport
- » EUR 3.7 Billion is the Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Gulf Times: Qatar Airways signs Joint Flight Agreement with Bulgaria Air
- » Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica