The Gebrev Case Enters Parliament Today
The Service Control Commission will listen to the specialists, NOVA TV reports.
The Gebrev case enters parliament. In a closed session, MPs from the Service Control Commission will hear the heads of the special and prosecution on the case with the poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev.
All versions of Gebrev poisoning are working.
The Chief Prosecutor revealed that a Russian agent related to the Skripal case had been in Bulgaria three times, but there was no evidence that there had been an assault on Novichok.
Weapon boss Emilian Gebrev was poisoned with a pesticide against plants.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits