The Gebrev Case Enters Parliament Today
The Service Control Commission will listen to the specialists, NOVA TV reports.
The Gebrev case enters parliament. In a closed session, MPs from the Service Control Commission will hear the heads of the special and prosecution on the case with the poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev.
All versions of Gebrev poisoning are working.
The Chief Prosecutor revealed that a Russian agent related to the Skripal case had been in Bulgaria three times, but there was no evidence that there had been an assault on Novichok.
Weapon boss Emilian Gebrev was poisoned with a pesticide against plants.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria