9 Hours Without Water Supply at Lagera District on Wednesday
The water supply in a part of the Lagera district will be suspended temporarily tomorrow due to repair works, said Sofiyska Voda, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
Due to the replacement of shut-off cranes at Pliska Street in Lagera, there will be no parking spaces between 11:30 pm and 6:30 pm on Blocks 11, 12, 19, 20, 21 and 22 on February 13th.
The repairs will ensure better water supply network management by limiting the potential for future water supply disturbances, Sofiyska Voda added.
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Outbound Traffic at Lesovo and Ruse