9 Hours Without Water Supply at Lagera District on Wednesday
The water supply in a part of the Lagera district will be suspended temporarily tomorrow due to repair works, said Sofiyska Voda, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
Due to the replacement of shut-off cranes at Pliska Street in Lagera, there will be no parking spaces between 11:30 pm and 6:30 pm on Blocks 11, 12, 19, 20, 21 and 22 on February 13th.
The repairs will ensure better water supply network management by limiting the potential for future water supply disturbances, Sofiyska Voda added.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits