9 Hours Without Water Supply at Lagera District on Wednesday
The water supply in a part of the Lagera district will be suspended temporarily tomorrow due to repair works, said Sofiyska Voda, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
Due to the replacement of shut-off cranes at Pliska Street in Lagera, there will be no parking spaces between 11:30 pm and 6:30 pm on Blocks 11, 12, 19, 20, 21 and 22 on February 13th.
The repairs will ensure better water supply network management by limiting the potential for future water supply disturbances, Sofiyska Voda added.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today