False Calls to Bulgaria Emergency Number 112 are Decreasing
In 2018 in the national 112 system, 3 663 790 calls were received, of which 1 918 861 with specific requests from citizens for assistance (real alerts), reports Darik.
1 379 828 incidents were sent to the emergency services. This was reported in Sofia today, when the employees of the system celebrate their professional celebration - the European Day of 112. Representatives of the leadership of the Ministry of Interior and other institutions attend the celebration.
There is a tendency to reduce the number of calls received - 10% less in 2018 compared to 2017th. This is due to the information initiatives to explain the purpose of the 112 telephone and the measures taken by the National System 112 Directorate and the Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior to search for responsibility and issue penalties to citizens who use the 112 emergency telephone.
At the same time, the number of registered alerts decreases - by 3% in 2018 compared to the previous year, which is due to the decreasing number of repeated calls for the same incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly