National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
For the third consecutive year, the National Palace of Culture will host the Harry Potter Book Night, reported Novinite.bg
Fun games and readings for the little magician will be among the highlights. Seventh February was declared a World Book Day for Harry Potter, the Director of ''Peroto'' club (Club Feather) at the National Palace of Culture Svetlozar Zhelev said.
"Club 1, in fact, will be the Hogwarts School, and there will be questions, meetings with school lecturers who will teach them different things and the best answers will earn points for their Houses - Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw. Salazar Slytherin.
And finally, one of the homes will win'', he explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » June 25, Bulgaria: Sofia Film Fest Begins
- » Sofia Opera with Performances at Pacharevo Lake
- » Open-Air Art Installation from Bulgarian Letters in Berlin
- » Bloomsday 2020 Becomes Virtual and Sofia Becomes Dublin in One Day
- » You Can Now See "Baby Dragons" in Slovenija
- » Vitosha Nature Park: The Bear Museum and The Museum of Owls Open for Visitors