National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
For the third consecutive year, the National Palace of Culture will host the Harry Potter Book Night, reported Novinite.bg
Fun games and readings for the little magician will be among the highlights. Seventh February was declared a World Book Day for Harry Potter, the Director of ''Peroto'' club (Club Feather) at the National Palace of Culture Svetlozar Zhelev said.
"Club 1, in fact, will be the Hogwarts School, and there will be questions, meetings with school lecturers who will teach them different things and the best answers will earn points for their Houses - Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw. Salazar Slytherin.
And finally, one of the homes will win'', he explained.
- » 70 Documentaries Will be Projected During This Year's Edition of Master of Art Festival
- » The Performance "A Simple Space" on Bulgarian Stage
- » Cultural Heritage tour Presented to Mark Sofia’s 140th Anniversary as Capital of Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul
- » The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- » Exhibition for Michael Jackson in Bonn