National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
For the third consecutive year, the National Palace of Culture will host the Harry Potter Book Night, reported Novinite.bg
Fun games and readings for the little magician will be among the highlights. Seventh February was declared a World Book Day for Harry Potter, the Director of ''Peroto'' club (Club Feather) at the National Palace of Culture Svetlozar Zhelev said.
"Club 1, in fact, will be the Hogwarts School, and there will be questions, meetings with school lecturers who will teach them different things and the best answers will earn points for their Houses - Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw. Salazar Slytherin.
And finally, one of the homes will win'', he explained.
- » Artists From Over 10 Countries Will Participate at the Festival ' Laboratory 180 °'
- » The Metropolitan Library Presents an Exhibition for 140 Years of the State Gazette
- » "Cinema Under the Stars" Begins Tonight with the Movie "Ága"
- » The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
- » Over 1300 Foreign Artists and Ballet Dancers Work in Bulgaria
- » European Awards For Cultural Heritage Await Nominations