National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
For the third consecutive year, the National Palace of Culture will host the Harry Potter Book Night, reported Novinite.bg
Fun games and readings for the little magician will be among the highlights. Seventh February was declared a World Book Day for Harry Potter, the Director of ''Peroto'' club (Club Feather) at the National Palace of Culture Svetlozar Zhelev said.
"Club 1, in fact, will be the Hogwarts School, and there will be questions, meetings with school lecturers who will teach them different things and the best answers will earn points for their Houses - Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw. Salazar Slytherin.
And finally, one of the homes will win'', he explained.
- » Georgi Gospodinov Won One of the Largest European Literature Awards
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture