National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
For the third consecutive year, the National Palace of Culture will host the Harry Potter Book Night, reported Novinite.bg
Fun games and readings for the little magician will be among the highlights. Seventh February was declared a World Book Day for Harry Potter, the Director of ''Peroto'' club (Club Feather) at the National Palace of Culture Svetlozar Zhelev said.
"Club 1, in fact, will be the Hogwarts School, and there will be questions, meetings with school lecturers who will teach them different things and the best answers will earn points for their Houses - Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw. Salazar Slytherin.
And finally, one of the homes will win'', he explained.
- » The 69th Edition of "Berlinale" Begins
- » The "One Person" Figure with 56 Screen, 12 Meters High, can Replace the "Bronze House"
- » Theater Sofia Brings THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME to Bulgaria 2/8 and 3/19!
- » The Bulgarian National Film Center Will Increase the Annual Amount of Film Funding by 6.32%
- » Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery
- » Bulgarian State Redeems Portrait of Prince Batenberg for 22,500 Euros at Auction in Vienna