Flu Epidemic Canceled in Another Two Areas in Bulgaria
Only Montana prolongs the measures against the spread of the infection, reported NOVA TV.
Four more districts in our country canceled the flu epidemic. These are Vratsa, Gabrovo, Razgrad and Blagoevgrad. A day earlier, another 11 areas canceled the epidemic.
Montana alone has prolonged it, as there has been an increase in the number of people affected by the flu. The holiday for the students in the municipality will continue until the end of the week.
- » Artificial Intelligence Transforming the Healthcare Industry
- » Medical Specialists in Vidin Start Strike Action
- » The End of Fried Foods in Kindergartens in Bulgaria
- » Today Is the World Blood Donor Day
- » Tick Bites Boom in Sofia
- » More Than 1 mln People Worldwide Are Infected with Sexually Transmitted Infections Every Day