7037 Driver's Licenses Were Confiscated by the Traffic Police Officers in 2018
7037 driver's licenses were confiscated by the Traffic Police officers in 2018, reported NOVA TV. 1485 vehicles have been left without registration plates due to drunk, drugged or incapable drivers.
For the period in Sofia there are 718 severe catastrophes and 16 369 light injuries with 33 victims and 836 injured.
A total of 210,720 vehicles were checked for last year, with 112,340 violations of the Road Traffic Act. 32 047 acts and 87 154 fiches were drawn up.
The data also show that the capital continues to fill up with cars - 161,950 cars (new and second hand) were registered in 2018 and only 27,700 were scrapped.
- » API Has Selected an International Toll Collection Service Company
- » Bio Farmers in Bulgaria Received Another BGN 9 Million For Organic Farming
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction