7037 Driver's Licenses Were Confiscated by the Traffic Police Officers in 2018
7037 driver's licenses were confiscated by the Traffic Police officers in 2018, reported NOVA TV. 1485 vehicles have been left without registration plates due to drunk, drugged or incapable drivers.
For the period in Sofia there are 718 severe catastrophes and 16 369 light injuries with 33 victims and 836 injured.
A total of 210,720 vehicles were checked for last year, with 112,340 violations of the Road Traffic Act. 32 047 acts and 87 154 fiches were drawn up.
The data also show that the capital continues to fill up with cars - 161,950 cars (new and second hand) were registered in 2018 and only 27,700 were scrapped.
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » It will no Longer be Possible to Buy Bulgarian Passport with Investments
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria