Flu Epidemic Kills 5 in Bulgaria
Five people including a child died of flu in Bulgaria, the country’s health ministry announced on Tuesday, quoted by Anadolu Agency.
The ministry declared flu epidemic in 10 provinces including the capital Sofia.
Also, education ministry said more than 1,000 schools were closed across the country until further notice due to epidemic.
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting
- » WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%
- » More than 400 Participants Have Already Registered for POSTBANK BUSINESS RUN 2019
- » According to 1 Million Bulgarians Vaccines are Part of a Worldwide Conspiracy
- » The World Celebrates International Day of Health