Flu Epidemic Kills 5 in Bulgaria
Five people including a child died of flu in Bulgaria, the country’s health ministry announced on Tuesday, quoted by Anadolu Agency.
The ministry declared flu epidemic in 10 provinces including the capital Sofia.
Also, education ministry said more than 1,000 schools were closed across the country until further notice due to epidemic.
- » Bulgaria Will Finance Lung Transplants in Non-EU Countries
- » New York Banned Flavoured E-Cigarettes
- » The Air in the Classrooms in Bulgaria - Dangerous for the Children’s Health
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?