Flu Epidemic Kills 5 in Bulgaria
Five people including a child died of flu in Bulgaria, the country’s health ministry announced on Tuesday, quoted by Anadolu Agency.
The ministry declared flu epidemic in 10 provinces including the capital Sofia.
Also, education ministry said more than 1,000 schools were closed across the country until further notice due to epidemic.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » There are Suspicions of Another 12 Children Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria's NHIF Ended 2018 with a Surplus of BGN 14 Million
- » 24 New Cases of HIV have been Detected since the Beginning of the Year