National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
MPs will discuss at first reading the proposal to postpone the Fuel Act for six months, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Some of the texts were announced by the Confederation of employers and industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) and the National Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels. On the other hand, the Tripartite National Cooperation Council called for the law to be postponed. The government has urged parliament to work on the law before it enters into force.
Owners of small petrol stations have expressed disagreement with the requirement to pay BGN 20,000 for the registration of their companies.
- » Bulgaria’s Toll System Ready for Technical Testing as of August 16
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production