National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
MPs will discuss at first reading the proposal to postpone the Fuel Act for six months, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Some of the texts were announced by the Confederation of employers and industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) and the National Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels. On the other hand, the Tripartite National Cooperation Council called for the law to be postponed. The government has urged parliament to work on the law before it enters into force.
Owners of small petrol stations have expressed disagreement with the requirement to pay BGN 20,000 for the registration of their companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend