National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
MPs will discuss at first reading the proposal to postpone the Fuel Act for six months, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Some of the texts were announced by the Confederation of employers and industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) and the National Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels. On the other hand, the Tripartite National Cooperation Council called for the law to be postponed. The government has urged parliament to work on the law before it enters into force.
Owners of small petrol stations have expressed disagreement with the requirement to pay BGN 20,000 for the registration of their companies.
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Says Oman has Withdrawn Arbitration Claim over Corpbank
- » After Five Unexcused School Absences Social Benefits Suspended for a Year Decides Bulgarian Parliament