National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
MPs will discuss at first reading the proposal to postpone the Fuel Act for six months, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Some of the texts were announced by the Confederation of employers and industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) and the National Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels. On the other hand, the Tripartite National Cooperation Council called for the law to be postponed. The government has urged parliament to work on the law before it enters into force.
Owners of small petrol stations have expressed disagreement with the requirement to pay BGN 20,000 for the registration of their companies.
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote
- » Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
- » Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
- » Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party Leaves Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%