Flu Epidemic is Announced in Silistra and Haskovo
From today, a flu epidemic has been announced for Silistra and Haskovo, so epidemic districts become 14, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
About a quarter of the country's educational institutions are in a forced vacation. From today all schools in the districts: Burgas, Stara Zagora and Shumen are again open.
The holiday continues for Sofia region, Plovdiv and Dobrich. The bell will not be beat for the children from Pernik, Smolyan and Pazardzhik regions. In Sliven and Haskovo schools are also closed.
- » Bulgarian Doctors will be Trained for Pulmonary Transplantation in Vienna
- » 110,000 Cases of Measles Worldwide Over the First Three Months of the Year
- » Nearly 500 Measles Cases in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff