Flu Epidemic is Announced in Silistra and Haskovo
From today, a flu epidemic has been announced for Silistra and Haskovo, so epidemic districts become 14, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
About a quarter of the country's educational institutions are in a forced vacation. From today all schools in the districts: Burgas, Stara Zagora and Shumen are again open.
The holiday continues for Sofia region, Plovdiv and Dobrich. The bell will not be beat for the children from Pernik, Smolyan and Pazardzhik regions. In Sliven and Haskovo schools are also closed.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » There are Suspicions of Another 12 Children Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria's NHIF Ended 2018 with a Surplus of BGN 14 Million
- » 24 New Cases of HIV have been Detected since the Beginning of the Year