Flu Epidemic is Announced in Silistra and Haskovo
From today, a flu epidemic has been announced for Silistra and Haskovo, so epidemic districts become 14, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
About a quarter of the country's educational institutions are in a forced vacation. From today all schools in the districts: Burgas, Stara Zagora and Shumen are again open.
The holiday continues for Sofia region, Plovdiv and Dobrich. The bell will not be beat for the children from Pernik, Smolyan and Pazardzhik regions. In Sliven and Haskovo schools are also closed.
- » About 1.7 million People Have Been Infected with the HIV Virus in 2018
- » Dr. Miroslav Parvanov: African Swine Fever is Becoming a Global Problem
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » Six Swimming Pools in Sofia with Water Quality Violations
- » Bulgarian Health Ministry with Decision to Open a National Multi-Profile Children's Hospital
- » The Bulgarian Health Fund Owes BGN 285 Million to Foreign Institutions